Tuesday, April 20, 2010

OH HOW THE TABLES HAVE TURNED...

...in the process of redecorating the room.

Would you like to see some drawings!?!?

4_20_drawings1

That drawing of Kevin Marin's face is his personal emblem that I designed. At the top is my homework.


4_20_drawings2

This page is the real beauty. Space girl, dinosaur, idea for a poster where I get people to let me draw stuff for them, even a drawing of a monster(future mascot of clam bake comics whether anyone likes it or not). Paying attention in class is not fun, so I don't do it!!

3 comments:

A Stock said...

The "I wasn't always a cat" drawing is one of the creepiest things I've ever seen.

Rachel said...

I totally dig spacegirl

my name is Pam but my baby cousins call me Pamala said...

I like how kevin became super tired and old in your second picture. It's true to life. Nice!