Sunday, September 13, 2009

You're An Asshole (Lab Partner)

So this comic is actually pretty old. You can tell because the lettering is totally different, and the desk has been whited-out (whitted-out?) poorly. I did this comic about two years ago. You would think that I'd have improved a little more since then. Anyway, the joke is similar to the comic before the last one I posted. That's because I'm consistent.

You're An Asshole (Lab Partner)

I wasn't going to post this so soon, but I really hate sitting around waiting for this shit. Besides chances are I'll forget to post it this week, so I might as well do it now.

3 comments:

WHCS Hunter Radio said...

mmm nice

. said...

i still like this one and i still feel bad for the black squirrel from before

Cristina A. said...

HAHAHAH....sooooo funny!